Cinematographers, Cinematography Teachers, Staff Members of Film Schools and Post Production Houses, Camera, Software and Equipment Manufacturers,
The only assurance we get from our professional life is – change.
This happens incredibly fast in film. What are the new trends, how do they influence filming - and thus also the teaching of Cinematography? How is this changing the actual and future generations of film makers and cinematography in particular.?
March 13th-14th 2017, we want to discuss this at the IMAGO Conference Teaching Cinematography at HFF Munich - with those generating the changes and those "having to deal with them".
March 15th-17th 2017, there will be a chance to work "Hands on" with the methods and equipment presented at the conference. In this short survey we'd like to find out, which topics YOU are interested in most.
We would appreciate if you take 1 to 3 Minutes now – to help us to have in March a program tailored to your own needs and wishes!
Key facts of the Conference:
- Nine 60-Minutes Presentations, Topics as announced by the Conference Committee
- Group discussions, suggested topics: Technology; Art/ Authorship, Content, Documentary cinematography; Relation Technics and artistic, Director and Cinematography team work, Cinematography and art department, Accreditation to Film Schools, Distribution technology, Streaming apps
- Monday evening: ARRI invites to an HDR Screening and a Dinner at ARRI@Bavaria
- Tuesday evening: BVK invites to a Bavarian Buffet Dinner at HFF
The conference takes place at HFF Munich, Bernd-Eichinger Platz 1, 80336 Munich
Date: 13th and 14th of March 2017, 09.00-18.00 o' clock
Key facts of the Masterclasses:
- The conference will be followed by 3 days of "Hands on international" Masterclasses, March 15th-17th.
- If wished they can be booked individually (300,-€/day) or as a set (750,-€/3 days)
- HFFs traditional (German spoken) 5 days "Hands on xK" with Camera and Postproduction Classes will take place March 20th-24th
(300,-€/day, 1.250,-€/5 days)